Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monday - Debates

Just a reminder about what you can expect next week:
Monday - (morning) the debates (Pedro - make sure you contact Nicole!)
                  (afternoon) your persuasive writing on your position from the debate
Tuesday - lecture presentations and working on your research project
Wednesday - Listening test (be there!)
Thursday - Reading test (again - be there)
Thursday afternoon - FUN - I don't know what we will do but let's think of something fun!!!
Friday - more work on your research projects
Have a great weekend and see you Monday morning. 
Check out the front page the Gazette. There's a big article on Happiness!

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Marley, I have finished the introduction, I want to sent it to your email,but it doesn'twork. I suppose that I get some mistake on the adress. Can you post your email adress on my comments ..
I will sent it to you as soon as possible..thanks